NINA’SCHOCOLATE CHRISTMAS CHOC QUIZ PROMOTION
Conditions of entry
1. Thepromoter of this promotion is Nina’s Chocolates Pty Ltd (“the Promoter”) (ABN43169431789)of 27 Gymea Bay Rd, Gymea NSW 2227.
2. Information on how to enter thiscompetition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry (Conditions ofEntry). Entry into this competition is deemed to be an acceptance of allConditions of Entry.
3. Entry is open to registered Facebook users who areresidents of Australia only, who submit a valid entry in accordance with theseConditions of Entry. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter,Nina’s Chocolates Pty Ltd and its related companies, and associated agencies,suppliers or companies associated with this competition are ineligible toenter. To register an Facebook account you must be at least 13 years of age.Participation in this competition assumes the acceptance of the Facebook Termsof Use. Entrants aged between 13 and 17 years must obtain consent from theirparent or guardian before entering this competition.
4. Depending on the natureof the choc quiz question, the winners will be determined either through aprocess of random selection or first correct answer to be posted to the nina’schocolate original choc-quiz post. The prize pool that will be up for offerwill include 5x Nina’s Chocolate Rocky Road Bars and 6x Nina’s Chocolates8-piece Xmas Box.
5. Thetotal prize pool is valued at AUD$325.This prize pool does not cover anyancillary costs associated with redeeming the offer.
6. To enter, entrants mustset their Facebook profile settings to public, follow @ninaschocolates onFacebook, and post their entries to the relevant choc quiz question post.
7.This competition commences on 3.30pm AEST on 1 December 2014 and ends at11.59am AEST on 24 December 2014 (“Competition Period”).
8. The Promoter willnotify the winners by Facebook feed.
9. In addition to other requirements inthese Conditions of Entry, entries must: not contain anything unlawful,misleading, discriminatory or defamatory; not contain nudity, or otherwiseinappropriate or indecent content; andnot bully, intimidate, harass orhumiliate.
11. Entries not completed or submitted in accordance with theseConditions of Use or received after the closing date will not be considered.Indecipherable or incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
12. If the prizewinner/s is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to thatperson's parent or guardian.
13. The Promoter's decision in relation to anyaspect of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters andno correspondence will be entered into.
14. The prize/s must be taken asoffered and cannot be varied or taken as cash. The prize/s is not valid inconjunction with any other offer. The Promoter accepts no responsibility forany variation in the value of the prize. The prize, or any unused portion ofthe prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
15.Subject to any written directions issued by any regulatory authority, any prizethat remains unclaimed (1) month after the competition closing date will becancelled.
16. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, thePromoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability(including negligence) for any personal injury; or any loss or damage(including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special orconsequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but notlimited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficultiesor equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) anytheft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prizeclaim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not aftertheir receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable controlof the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in theseConditions of Entry; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant;and/or (f) participation in the prize.
17. The Promoter reserves the right(subject to reference to all relevant state and territory regulations) tocancel, terminate, modify or suspend this competition at any time.
18. If forany reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, includinginfection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud,technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter whichcorrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or properconduct of this competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for anyerror, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation ortransmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorisedaccess to, or alteration of entries.
20. At the request of the Promoter, thewinner agrees (without charge) to participate in any promotional activitiesplanned by the Promoter and consent to their name (including their Facebookprofile name) and image being used in the Promoter's marketing materials.
21.Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purportsto limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided underthe Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties underthe ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territoriesof Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability thatcannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, thePromoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes allliability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss ordamage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special orconsequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
22. Except for anyliability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-ExcludableGuarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees andagents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (includingnegligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss ofopportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising inany way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction(whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorisedaccess or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late,lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt bythe Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;(d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;(e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of theprize.
23. By entering this promotion, the entrant consents to receipt of anycommunication regarding the promotion, and other communication which inform theentrant of the Promoter’s other publications, products, services and events.